11 Random Facts about me :)
I’ve been editing photos all day, and it’s easy to get distracted and start thinking about random things. I consider myself to be a super random person and I thought, why not write a post to include some random facts about me. It’s easy for me to get lost behind the camera and to be super obsessed with Photography. So I figured I’d share some facts about me that you may not know. So I decided to write 11 random facts about me. And yes, 11 is a random number, so it’s fitting that I chose it for the random facts.
As a matter of fact, 11 happens to be my favorite number <== Fact #12
11 Random Facts:
1. I can say no to a lot of things, but a Kit Kat is not one of them.
2. I learned to ride a unicycle at the age of 7 and I can still ride it today. Yup, I have one-wheel skills. LOL
3. I studied abroad in Argentina during my Junior Year in College.
4. I LOVE to travel
5. I’m obsessed with polka dots
6. Apparently I like to climb trees! Especially if it’s to get a good shot, I’ll do whatever it takes for the photo.
7. I watch the Food Network channel everyday! “Chopped” and “Cutthroat Kitchen” are some of my favorite shows. But, I don’t like to cook. I enjoy watching other people though LOL.
8. I participate in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s “Light the Night Walk” every October in Washington, D.C. My team has raised over $25,000 in four years. It’s a cause that’s very near to my heart and I love it.
9. My 3 favorite words that start with the letter “C” are Chick Fila, Chipotle, and Chocolate! Hahaha
10. I love naps! Sleeping is one of my favorite past-times. :)
11. If I’m having a conversation and a phrase reminds me of a song, I will randomly start to sing that song.
I hope you’re having a happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday oh yea!